The MATHMOD 2018 continues the conference series MATHMOD Vienna in February 2018. It provides a forum for professionals, researchers, and experts in the field of theoretic and applied aspects of mathematical modelling for systems of dynamic nature.
The topics to be discussed include e.g.
- modelling theory; first-principles, identification, optimization, order reduction and validation
- automation of modelling and software tools
- computer modelling, modelling for/by simulation, co-simulation, modelling standards
- qualitative, modular, interdisciplinary modelling
- comparison of methods for modelling, alternative modelling methods (CAS, fuzzy, NN, QSS, etc.)
- model analysis and calibration, effects of modelling errors on overall performance of an engineering system
- applications in the field of engineering systems and in natural sciences
- applications in environmental systems, biotechnology, etc.
- applications in operation research, logistics and planning
- applications in medicine, physiology, health care and health technology assessment
- education in/for/with modelling
- modelling aspects in scientific computing
- modelling for control and real-time applications
MATHMOD 2018 invites to submit contributions of following types:
- MATHMOD Full Contribution
full paper review; publication in IFAC-PapersOnLine and in MATHMOD Abstract Preprint Volume; oral presentation in thematic sessions or minisymposium
- MATHMOD Discussion Contribution
abstract review; publication in MATHMOD Abstract Preprint Volume; short oral presentation with poster display or oral presentation in minisymposium
- MATHMOD Student Contribution
abstract review; publication in Abstract Preprint Volume; short oral presentation with poster display
Submission of contributions is managed via IFAC’s conference management system ifac.papercept.net.
- October 9, 2017
Full Contribution Submission Deadline
- November 5, 2017
Discussion and Student Contribution Submission Deadline
- January 12, 2018
Notification to authors
- February 21, 2018
For more information, visit www.mathmod.at.