Become a member of the DBSS, individual or corporate, and take advantage of all its benefit, including the following:
- Get involved in the Modeling and Simulation world in Belgium, the Netherlands and in Europe with the latest news and developments.
- Get in contact with potential job employers (for individual members) or employees (for corporate members). Be updated about job/internship position by the DBSS corporate members and partners.
- Take advantage of fee discounts for conferences, symposia, workshops and related events organized by the DBSS and EUROSIM.
- Take advantage of fee discounts for courses provided and certified by the DBSS and EUROSIM and become a simulation expert.
- Get access to the online Simulation Notes Europe Journal.
Both corporate entities (companies, institutes, etc.) and individuals are welcome to join DBSS as full corporate or individual members. Two options exist:
- A contribution of 40 Euro for an individual membership
- A contribution of 350 Euro for an institutional membership
Becoming a DBSS member automatically includes being a member of EUROSIM, the overall organisation of European Simulation Societies. DBSS members enjoy reduction of the fees attending EUROSIM events which include congresses, conferences, symposia, workshops etc. They will also receive the Simulation News Europe Journal (SNE) twice a year (one double and one single issue).
Additional benefits include:
- Institutional members can join national DBSS events with three people paying the reduced fee. For individual members, the reduced fee also applies.
- The membership allows to have a 40% discount in the courses and workshops organized by the DBSS. You can check upcoming courses in the correspondent section: CLICK HERE!
To become a member, please fill in the on-line registration form.
Steering Committee of DBSS
The Steering Committee of DBSS consists of the following members:
- A.W. Heemink (TU Delft), Chair-man
- M. Mujica Mota (Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences),Vice-Chairman and Treasurer
- P.M. Scala (Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences), Secretary
- H.X. Lin (Leiden University)
- A. Wellens (Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México)
For more information, inquiries, membership affairs please contact the DBSS Chairman or Vice Chairman:
Dutch Benelux Simulation Society, Prof. dr. Arnold W. Heemink, Delft University of Technology, ITS – twi, Mekelweg 4, NL – 2628 CD Delft, The Netherlands.
- Tel: + 31 (0)15 2785813, Fax: -2787209
- Email Contact: m.mujica.mota[at]hva.nl, a.w.heemink[at]its.tudelft.nl