go to the EUROSIM 2019 webpage
EUROSIM Congresses are the most important modelling and simulation events in Europe. Solicited for EUROSIM 2019, original submissions describing novel research and developments in the following (and related) areas of interest: Continuous, discrete (event) and hybrid modelling, simulation, identification and optimization approaches. Two basic contribution motivations are expected: M&S Methods and Technologies and M&S Applications. Contributions from both technical and non-technical areas are welcome.
The EUROSIM 2019 Congress will include invited talks, parallel, special and poster sessions, exhibition and versatile technical and social tours. The Congress topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Intelligent Systems and Applications
- Hybrid and Soft Computing
- Data & Semantic Mining
- Neural Networks, Fuzzy Systems & Evolutionary Computations
- Image, Speech & Signal Processing
- Systems Intelligence and Intelligence Systems
- Autonomous Systems
- Energy and Power Systems
- Mining and Metal Industry
- Forest Industry
- Buildings and Construction
- Communication Systems
- Circuits, Sensors and Devices
- Security Modelling and Simulation
- Bioinformatics, Medicine, Pharmacy and Bioengineering
- Water and Wastewater Treatment, Sludge Management and Biogas
- Condition monitoring, Mechatronics and maintenance
- Automotive applications
- e-Science and e-Systems
- Industry, Business, Management, Human Factors and Social Issues
- Virtual Reality, Visualization, Computer Art and Games
- Internet Modelling, Semantic Web and Ontologies
- Computational Finance & Economics
- Simulation Methodologies and Tools
- Parallel and Distributed Architectures and Systems
- Operations Research
- Discrete Event Systems
- Manufacturing and Workflows
- Adaptive Dynamic Programming and Reinforcement Learning
- Mobile/Ad hoc Wireless networks, mobicast, sensor placement, target tracking
- Control of lntelligent Systems. Robotics, Cybernetics, Control
- Engineering, & Manufacturing
- Transport, Logistics, Harbour, Shipping and Marine Simulation
- Submission deadline: 25th March
- Acceptance deadline: 10th April
- Final submission deadline: 10th May
Congress Venue & Social Events
The Congress will be held in the City of Logroño, Capital of La Rioja (Spain), very well-known by the Rioja red wines. The main venue and the exhibition site is the University of La Rioja (UR), located on a modern campus in Logroño, capital of La Rioja, where 7500 students are registered. The UR is the only public University in this small, quiet region in Northern Spain.
La Rioja offers three main points of interest to its visitors:
- The wine and the cellars. La Rioja was the first region with qualified designation of origin and is a World reference for the red wines quality. Its wineries combine modernity with history and tradition, and the wine museum is the world’s largest dedicated to this food. Wine is the center of La Rioja’s culture, economy and society.
- The monasteries, among which are Cañas, Valvanera, Santa Maria La Real, and of course the San Millán de la Cogolla monasteries (Suso and Yuso), cradle of the first words written in the Spanish language, included in UNESCO’s World Heritage List in 1996 .
- The Santiago’s Road, which for centuries has made constant and continuous the visit of pilgrims to the city, where they are always welcome. Logroño is one of the main cities of the main Santiago’s road in Spain, known as the French route (Jaca, Pamplona, Logroño, Burgos, León, Astorga, Santiago).
In addition to these attractions of La Rioja, Logroño, its capital, with a historical helmet with four remarkable religious monuments (Santa María La Redonda, Santiago, San Bartolomé and Santa María de Palacio), is well known for Laurel Street, the most famous Street of Tapas in Spain.
Of course, social events will reflect these interest points, as can be verified in the Program.
Additionally, the situation in Logroño allows visits to wonderful environments less than 2 hours away (San Sebastian, Burgos, Bilbao, Zaragoza, Pamplona, etc.).
The EUROSIM 2019 Program can be downloaded here.