Welcome to the DBSS Information for Members!
On this page you can find various information from the DBSS board.
You can download various reports from this page by using the member password, provided to you by DBSS. If you a DBSS member but you don’t have your password yet, please request your password from the Chairman or DBSS admin.
Annual report of the DBSS executive board
Financial report for the past DBSS events
Graduate Research Assistant
One of DBSS partners is looking for a great candidate for a position for a research project “Agent-based modeling and simulation of Coronavirus transmission” in Toronto, Canada.
- a current MSc or PhD student in Management/Industrial Engineering, Operations Research/Management Science, Applied Mathematics or related field;
- previous experience with agent-based and discrete event simulation;
- previous experience with AnyLogic;
- willing to commit to a contract for a minimum continuous period of six months.
Postdoctoral Fellow/Research Associate
One of DBSS partners is looking for a Postdoctoral Fellow/Research Associate in Toronto, Canada for a research project “Agent-based modeling and simulation of Coronavirus transmission”.
- recently (not more than 3 years) obtained PhD in Applied Mathematics, Operations Research, Management Science, Management Engineering or related;
- advanced knowledge and significant experience with agent-based and discrete event simulation;
- willing to commit to a contract for a minimum continuous period of 12 (up to 24 months).
Sounds interesting? Please, contact DBSS for more info about application procedure.