The journal Simulation Notes Europe (SNE) publishes information related to modelling and simulation and is the official membership journal of EUROSIM. It is distributed / available to members of the EUROSIM societies as part of the membership benefits.
SNE’s aims are to inform about new developments in simulation methodologies, applications and software and hardware for modeling and simulation:
- by publication of scientific contributions,
- by reporting news from EUROSIM member societies and their events, as well as from international simulation societies and working groups,
- by publication of society reports,
- by publication of relevant information on new journals and books on simulation,
- by publication of book and journal reviews, presentation of simulation specialists and/or centers, and industry news.
SNE publishes peer reviewed scientific contributions dealing with
- new developments and surveys in a particular area (Technical Notes, Overview Notes),
- recent results in application and theory (Short Notes),
- simulation in education and simulation for education (Education Notes),
- new features of simulation software (Software Notes),
- and evaluation and comparison of modelling approaches and simulation implementations based on the ARGESIM Benchmarks (Benchmark Notes).
SNE, additional SNE contributions, and the SNE archive are available on-line in high-resolution quality with colour pages.